What is the official motto for my country?
Chances are that you can identify the flags, national anthems, signature foods and most popular sports of a number of countries. But what about the neglected national mottos?
Country Motto Challenge
How many of these mottos can you link to a country?
- Freedom or death.
- Truth alone triumphs.
- Order and progress.
- From sea to sea.
- Wither the fates carry us.
- Out of many, one people.
- We wish to remain what we are.
- One for all, all for one.
- God, and my right.
- In God we trust.
- No one provokes me with impunity.
Country Motto Challenge Answers
- Freedom or death. – Greece
- Truth alone triumphs. – India
- Order and progress. – Brazil
- From sea to sea. – Canada
- Wither the fates carry us. – Bermuda
- Out of many, one people. – Jamaica
- We wish to remain what we are. – Luxembourg
- One for all, all for one. – Switzerland
- God, and my right. – England
- In God we trust. – The United States
- No one provokes me with impunity. – Scotland
Header Photo: David Watkis
Second Photo: NASA